- We found a house. . . that feels AMAZING. Even though I haven't even seen it. (And it has no backyard)
- We have a move date, and it is before school starts. YAY!
- I am packing. . . and feel pretty good about the progress, but still worry about those last two weeks. Oy.
- I cleaned up my facebook account! No more clients. . . unless I love you MORE than just being a client.
- I get to leave Arizona! I am super excited to leave this place. . I like Arizona as a place to live, but everything else has pretty much STUNK.
- I get to start a new life! This may seem like something I am sick of doing, but in this case, I am super super excited.
- We finally signed our Area Development Agreement with Papa Murphy's! We are now the proud owners (co-owners) of 8 Papa Murphy's locations in the Inland Empire of California.
- Wade is obsessed with California. He talks about it all the time. The funny thing is, he has done this ever since we went there for Thanksgiving LAST YEAR.
- I am in a really great place with my kids. . . I look at them each day, amazed that I had them all (it really seems crazy to think about) but, I look at them and love them for their little personalities. They are all SO different.
Things are good. . .