Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Crib Notes

My sister told me my posts were too long... (she has a new baby) so, I am going to make it short for her. It has been a while since I have posted because we were,

  • Out of town, in SLC
  • My whole family was there
  • Hillary's baby Ruby was blessed
  • We went to Lagoon, and Raging Waters and did a million other things.
  • Had lunch with childhood girl friends, so fun.
  • It was lots of fun. (and crazy and exhausting at the same time)
  • I will post pictures when I can find the CD I brought home

That is about it!! I cannot believe that we are in the middle of August. I have one last birthday to celebrate this summer, and it is Jaxon's... next week. Check back, because I am sure I will post that.

Here is my list of my guilty summer pleasures: In bullets, for my sister, of course.

  • So You Think You Can Dance (I know, I know, but I have been dancing since I was 7, so, it is fun to watch)
  • Harry Potter, and the Deathly Hallows
  • *Twilight* By Stephenie Meyer- LDS Author, BYU Grad. (I know! Me read more than one book? It is true! It doesn't happen often, because I can't put them down, but Twilight was a fun easy read, teenybopper audience, but a romance (clean) I loved it.)
  • Last but not least... Burn Notice- USA network. Funny, witty spy show. It makes me laugh, and fills a small spot in my heart when Alias when off the air. I look forward to Thursday Nights because of it!

Check back soon! I am going to photograph my garden (Don't get too excited, it is a first attempt)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails