- Out of town, in SLC
- My whole family was there
- Hillary's baby Ruby was blessed
- We went to Lagoon, and Raging Waters and did a million other things.
- Had lunch with childhood girl friends, so fun.
- It was lots of fun. (and crazy and exhausting at the same time)
- I will post pictures when I can find the CD I brought home
That is about it!! I cannot believe that we are in the middle of August. I have one last birthday to celebrate this summer, and it is Jaxon's... next week. Check back, because I am sure I will post that.
Here is my list of my guilty summer pleasures: In bullets, for my sister, of course.
- So You Think You Can Dance (I know, I know, but I have been dancing since I was 7, so, it is fun to watch)
- Harry Potter, and the Deathly Hallows
- *Twilight* By Stephenie Meyer- LDS Author, BYU Grad. (I know! Me read more than one book? It is true! It doesn't happen often, because I can't put them down, but Twilight was a fun easy read, teenybopper audience, but a romance (clean) I loved it.)
- Last but not least... Burn Notice- USA network. Funny, witty spy show. It makes me laugh, and fills a small spot in my heart when Alias when off the air. I look forward to Thursday Nights because of it!
Check back soon! I am going to photograph my garden (Don't get too excited, it is a first attempt)