Wednesday, May 29, 2013

In the depths

So, this is a depressing post. Warning.

I'm kind of in the throws of depression right now. I'm hoping I bounce back sooner rather than later. I wouldn't say I've been clinically diagnosed, but it is pretty obvious when we wake up and am crying every morning by 8 a.m.

I'm having some serious tweenager frustrations. Namely, she doesn't really care about anyone but herself right now, and that is hard. Really hard. I need her to not be that way right now mainly because I don't have the patience to deal with it.

Isn't that a horrible reason? I am fighting my own battle every.single.day. I hate this feeling too, because I know it's just hormones and I know there is pretty much nothing I can do about it. I can see it, feel it, I know what is happening and I know why, and it makes me even more frustrated that I can't stop it or change it, and unfortunately no amounts of caffeine or chocolate seem to be a cure.

Luckily, Peter is being more patient than he has ever been regarding my status, but I seriously don't know if I can take three more months of this!! It seems to have snuck up on me mainly in this last trimester, and I'm not a fan.

I have never experienced post pardom depression, to my knowledge, mainly because I am so stinkin' happy that I have that baby out of my body!! Oh happy day!!!!

So here I sit. Sad.

It's annoying.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry. So sorry. I can completely relate in so many ways. Glad you can at least verbalize is and hope you'll just give yourself a break while you see this tough period through.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails