Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Every Day Food

Since the weather has turned cooler, I have turned to the kitchen! I have some great new recipes to share. One of my favorite magazines is everyday food. They always make good use of garden veggies that are in season. I LOVE that! Especially because my very sweet neighbor who doesn't speak English very well has brought me TONS of tomatoes. I haven't had the heart to tell him that I have two tomato plants in my back yard. Oh well, I had to find something to do with them, and Everyday Food had a recipe for making your own tomato sauce! Here is the link! If you have extra tomatoes, give it a try!

http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.fc77a0dbc44dd1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=41c6a5efd1f54110VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&autonomy_kw=tomato%20sauce&rsc=ns2006_m5

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails