Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Recipe Links!

Unfortunately, Martha doesn't post all of her "Everyday Food" recipes on her website. That is why I have to post them sometimes. However, if they ARE on her website, I just link them on my Recipe Links to the right! Tonight I tried Lighter Chicken Pot Pie. EXCELLENT! My husband LOVES Chicken Pot Pie, and it is truly not my favorite thing. However, this was loved by ALL of us. I baked, and cubed chicken, and I used 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, and it was great. Don't forget the Lemon Juice. That is what seals the deal, and salt and pepper your chicken and veggies so that it doesn't taste bland... DELICIOUS! Don't worry about the Phyllo dough, you will be amazed at how easy it is to use. (It is in the freezer section next to the frozen desserts)

Butterscotch Banana Splits? I watched this on Everyday Food (TV Episode-PBS- Saturday morning. I have my Tivo set up to time it) Anyway, it looked SO DARN GOOD I had to try it! I did tonight, and it was just as good as I had imagined it! I am a sucker for Bananas Foster, which is a difficult dessert to find... but this was an excellent replacement. I am entertaining on Thursday night for Girls Night Out, and I will most certainly be making the Butterscotch Syrup! YUM!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails