Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ahhhhhhhh Summertime

I can't believe it is half way through!! Summer has flown by for us in a flash! School didn't get out until about the 15th June went by in a blink! We blessed Wade, and had my parents out... Abby had her Ballet recital, and I had to have my Gall Bladder out on the 14th, thanks to Wade.. wonderful what babies do to your body in general! Abby had swimming lessons every day for the first couple weeks that school was out. She has become a great swimmer, and can swim all over the swimming pool. We are still working on technique, but I no longer worry about her drowning... which is nice.

After a one week break, Jaxon started a summer school program to help him with his speech delays. He goes to school every day starting at 8:00 a.m. and ends at 12:00. That makes for a VERY busy summer, since I am the school bus driver. It is only 6 or 7 miles away, but there are a lot of traffic lights between here and there. I have started car pooling with another girl who's son is in the program. She is in my ward... so it is nice to have that help!

Peter's parents moved into a new house the last week in July, and we were busy helping them and getting ready to party at their new house for the 4th of July. It is very picturesque, and I told them that when I am there, I feel like I am on vacation. It is so serene... and the view from the master bedroom looks like something out of a movie.

They are more than willing to share though. We have parked the jet skiis there for the summer, and they have the boat they bought last year already at the dock. It is a wonderful place to be. We just got back from Vacation with them in Sun River, OR. And after we got back, she said, "You guys can come out to the house tomorrow, and sleep over night if you want to!" ( Like they haven't had enough of us... )


I cannot believe we are coming up on being in our house for one year. The time has flown by so quickly. Maybe it was being pregnant, and expecting a baby.. and trying to get the yard in, and having two kids in 1/2 day of school... but it was a crazy busy year that just flew by! Our back yard is finished, and we planted a garden this year because Abby went to the nursery with me, and the lady there asked her if she was going to have a garden. Abby of course said, YES! The lady then asked her what she was going to plant, and she went on and on about what seeds she was going to plant. It was all worth it though when she went outside today, and noticed the size of the corn stocks, and the carrots. She was so excited, and that made it all worth it.

Well, I think I have rambled on long enough. I will add a post about our trip to Sun River, and post some pictures. The next adventure? Driving to SLC to see my little sister's baby, and my sister Lori is coming out from New Jersey. I am excited to see them all, and introduce them to baby Wade!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Lindz....your blog is awesome with video and everything! I am way impressed and am excited to have a fellow blogging family member. We can try to convince the others when they come to town! Love ya..Hills

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails