Monday, July 23, 2007

Wade Eats Rice Cereal!

I posted a new video at the bottom of the page... It is of Wade eating rice cereal. I have tried at least 4 times to get him to eat it, but he would just refuse and get mad. He has been chowing down his bottles, and waking up early (5:30 a.m.) to eat some more. I decided today that he probably was ready to get serious about his rice cereal, and I was right! He had a hard time keeping it in his mouth, but he will get the hang of it soon.




What about new recipe night? Sorry, I cooked dinner for a lady in our ward who just had a baby, so I did a tried and true recipe quickie recipe....

Original Joes

1 lb Ground Beef
1/2 Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
1/2 Onion, Chopped
Fresh Chopped Mushrooms (to taste)

Saute until meat is browned, and add

3/4 cup Ketchup
3-4 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
Fresh Spinach
Fresh Chopped Tomatoes
4-5 Slices of Pastrami

Italian Seasoning, to your liking... salt and pepper. Cover, and let spinach wilt.

In the end, put grated mozzarella cheese on top and let melt. Serve on buns. It is a great meal, with lots of veggies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails