Sunday, July 22, 2007

What Happened?

I am sure you were all anxiously awaiting my new recipes for the rest of the week... Unfortunately, I had a request for Chicken Fajitas one night (I think a new recipe each night was wearing on my family, and they were getting worried wondering if they would EVER eat something they recognized again!) Anyway, I made Fajitas, and then Peter and I went out on Friday night to our favorite place to eat sushi!

You have to understand, as far as food chains go here.... we have none... except for Outback Steak House, TGI Fridays, Red Robin, and IHOP. So, PF Changs is exciting for us!

On Saturday we went to "WALKING WITH DINOSAURS". Pretty cool. If it comes to your town, I would highly recommend taking the family to see it.. Life size animatronic/puppet dinosaurs walk around and roar at each other while a real life Australian tells you all about the different dinosaur periods. Fantastic. So is the price for tickets, but we had nose bleed tickets, and it was still great.

New recipe week will resume next week when I start cooking again. I made Scones for Peter's Family tonight, so I will start again tomorrow! Hope you all have a good week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails