Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life by Chuck E. Cheese Photos

I love Chuck E. Cheese Photos. It started with the Chuck E. and Me pictures when you are riding in the car. That was one of Wade's favorite rides as a baby, and he didn't even know he was "posing" for a shot.

When Kaylie started visiting Chuck E. on a regular basis, I make sure she gets a ride with Chuck E. too.

Abby started my collection, because she is obsessed with the sketch machine.

She took this one, and I have had it on my fridge ever since she brought it home. She snagged Kaylie for this one.
It is one of my favorite pictures of them. Even of the ones I take with my actual camera! I think it is because Kaylie has no idea what is going on, I had no idea it was happening, and the joy on Abby's face is priceless.

Abby got in the machine last night for this one.



And Kaylie was forced in by me for this one. Believe it or not, I was supposed to be in the shot, but she was moving like a wet dog out of the tub, I couldn't get a great shot.


I know I haven't kept all of the pictures over the years, but I wish I had. I think they are a great way to document our fun.

4 comments:

Danika said...

I love those sketch photos too! We don't go there often but I always make each of my kids do one!

Jessica said...

Love this kind of stuff--pictures that weren't taking for documentation purposes but are the best form of documentation in the end!

Lauren in GA said...

I have thought for years how much I love those sketch machine pictures. I practically wanted to frame one from several years ago.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been there since i was a little girl. i need to take my kids there. is the scary guy (rat?) there still walking around and scaring little children (me)? Also, what about the band? I loved that gorilla so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails