Things I did this week not necessarily in this order:
* Got a root canal
* Had TWO IEP meetings
* Did NOT go to the grocery store
* Got creative making dinner with a severe lack in grocery product
* Talked the hubby into bringing dinner home TWICE.
* Cried for a whole day (this would be related to the two IEP meetings)
* Did not shower until 3:00 p.m. everyday except Tuesday(I really couldn't handle it)
* (the previous statement is not really any different than any other week)
* Read 519 pages of a book (You know which one)
* Got a temporary crown
* Watched 6 hours of the Olympics
* Attended a nursery rhyme parade
* Almost beat my husband (by a very small margin) in Scrabble which I SWORE I would never play and now will never play again because he played an 86 point word.. 86 POINTS!
* Went to back to School night
* Ate sushi (mine was cooked) at RAW with our LOVELY friends Blaine and Tamra
* Played home handyman
* Found 4 eaten packages of chips in Jaxon's room
* Watched SYTYCD with a DISMAL Finale and a MUCH BETTER results show (Was I the only one that thought the dances on Wednesday night were BORING???)
* Tried to avoid laundry (and succeeded until today-about 30 minutes ago)
* Did NOT make it to Target, and I really really wanted to go
* Went to lunch at In and Out
Somehow I thought my life would be so much easier when my kids were in school. I thought I would have so much "free time". I thought I would have so much time to go shopping... I thought I would float in the pool during nap time and get a better tan while reading a book or sleeping. I thought I would feel well rested because I would be in my second trimester. I thought I would work on some projects, unpack boxes and put my house together. I thought I would be more organized, and my house would be so much more clean. I thought I would be more motivated to cook... So much for the best laid plans.....