Sunday, July 6, 2008

Where Have all the Children Gone?

I am ashamed... I am ashamed that I have not posted any pictures of my kids in... months... Lets face it. My life has been consumed with packing and unpacking and generally trying not to kill the children as I endure all of this extreme stress. Needless to say, I haven't had very many "camera ready" moments in the past few weeks.. As I scrolled back, and the most recent picture I have is of Abby is at her fake birthday party. Then, Wade...I haven't even TALKED about him in months.. and I think the last picture I posted of him was here. And Jaxon? Poor Jaxon.. the most neglected of the bunch. I have INDEED posted ABOUT him (ps- the sneaking has worsened)... but, I have no idea where the last picture of him is! Never fear, we are on our way to a family vacation.. where I am certain MANY more pictures will be posted of the bunch.. but, until then, here is a little update on my peeps.

Abby: Our little Abby has been busy starting swimming lessons the day we moved in! YEP!
Crazy I know.. but, I wanted her to get a set of swimming lessons in this summer since we have a pool. Unfortunately, her summer of swimming has been way layed with a "pool accident" I am sure those of you with a pool have see this incident before, or warned about it happening.The redness on the sides is from the constant bandaid covering the 8 stiches..
She also has an EXTREMELY loose front tooth which is dangling from her mouth. No amount of bribery seems to interest her to pull it out, but I can barely stand to look at it because it looks so gross.....(Know any good ways to get that thing out? I'll take 'em!)

Jaxon: Jaxon's sneaking has risen to an all new high, and there has been soooooo many instances of it I can't even keep up with documenting them any more. I am on my way to baby proofing every cupboard in the house.. Latest heists have included a box of Cocoa Pebbles (strictly Peter's, he hides it BEHIND all of the other cereals), a 1/2 loaf of granny bread and a box of Nilla Wafers. Jaxon started swimming lessons after Abby and on Monday will be attending a special speech therapy camp near by our house. I am amazed at the resources that are available to us here. It is a blessing to have so much at our fingertips to help him out.These are pictures of him in my bathtub because he saw my camera on the counter, and because the light is GREAT in there! :)

Wade: Wade is some serious fun and SERIOUSLY LOUD. I guess that is what we get from the youngest of three. He is trying to talk lots and we are loving the words that he is starting to say. Today, I made a pie... Peter's FAVORITE dessert. Wade heard us talking about it and decided to try to ask for it by name. It was so cute, I had to record it... Here is Wade saying PIE (and doing a couple of "other" manly things... ahem)


Next week we are heading for Cali for a Stewart Family trip. It will be nice to hang out on the beach with the fam. I am sure 89 degrees will never have felt SOOOOOOOO good. Until then, my kids will do more of this which makes them feel like this...
Ahhhhhh Summertime.

11 comments:

Bridget said...

That pool looks divine. I love the photo of the sleeping kids. Summer rocks. Hope you are getting all settled in and loving AZ.

Hillary said...

That was so cute of Wade saying pie! I also loved the pic of all three passed out in the car! We can't wait to see ya'll at the beach.

Emily said...

They are all getting so big, I love your blog, so witty...i LOVE anything to do with the Bachelor, the dr. from memphis works out at my gym here in TX. it's so fun to find everyone.

Jill said...

Cute kiddos! Those stitches looked OWY. I love your pool, I would live in it if I had one. LUCKY! It's kind of a MUST HAVE in Az though :)

♥Shally said...

I love how the pool knocks kids out. My kids sleep for like 3 hours when we go swimming!

Tricia said...

Pool time...its the best! Especially when they crash after a day of swimming. I'm sure every day is like that for you now! Lucky!!! =) Such cute pics of your kids...poor Abby that one looks like it HURT!

Melissa-Mc said...

I love the last picture of the kids conked out in the car.

Enjoy the summer and stay as cool as you can.

Anonymous said...

Hey STranger! Looks like you are surviving SUnny AZ:)! I haven't started packing yet...still just digging out from vacation and flu. Just thinking about packing makes me tired. Pathetic! I'm with the kiddos in the last picture... countdown to nap time!

abbyandcompany said...

that looks so fun! Although...nobody looks too tan yet. And waders needs a tan!

Lindsay said...

SOOOOO nice! Love the sleeping pic! How did Abby bang her chin? Ouchy! 8 stitches rivals Landon's fall a week or two ago! Bryant has the same loose tooth! Race ya to get it out! Love your humor, good to hear from you, so good. Have fun in CA!

JBelle said...

I LOVE the last picture. But ouch, that chin full of stitches look sooooore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails