I don't like it.
Because I have "blog thoughts" when I am not blogging, but they can't be translated into "blogland" because I just don't.have.the.time.
But I miss it.
But I don't miss it.
But I wonder if you miss me.
But then I realize that you probably don't.
But then I check my statcounter.
And I realilze that a few of you, do, indeed, miss me.
And the rest of you, have a blogreader. (GOOD WORK!)
But even when I do blog, only a few of you say hi. (A sad fact that I am trying to get over)
But then I check my statcounter, and realize, that indeed, you all stopped by. (Why don't you say hi next time!)
Here are my most recent BLOG THOUGHTS:
- I fell off my step at step class. #1 Reason I don't attend step class.
- I am so insanely grateful that school started. (I.KNOW)
- I have had a serious hip problem that hurts like Hades and makes me feel 80.
- I had two birthdays last week back to back. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER AND ABBY! I LOVE YOU! Huh, funny, that happens EVERY year.
- I watched the Bachelorette and. . . I THINK IT MIGHT WORK! REALLY!
- I love Chris L.
- Sorry honey.
- I want to do another Pampered Chef Giveaway.
- Do you all want me to?
- I am going to lunch with a famous blogger that now lives by me! LOVE IT!
- My garage door is STILL BROKEN
- My car got fixed. For. FREE.
- I like Nutella. TOO MUCH.
That's all I got! Have a great day! Maybe I will stop by again soon!