Saturday, December 18, 2010

Got a little time on my hands. . .

Something is going on with me.

I feel like I need something to do.

A project? I have projects.

A mission? It seems like I am ALWAYS on a mission.

What is it that is missing?

I don't know, but it is driving me nuts.

And even driving a few people I know nuts.

Because I insist on helping, and they don't want help.

Anyone need to re-org some closest?

Re-decorate a room?

Anyone feel like sewing?






No?

Maybe just me.

If you need me, please call. Chances are, I am dying to help you.

6 comments:

Danika said...

I should have recruited you to help with my Christmas goodies! :) Too late now...bummer!

Anonymous said...

I totally would have used you last week when i had sick kids and a million trillion things to do. i'll see how monday goes and maybe you will be beckoned to the west side to save me from my tardy ways.:)

liz said...

Call the people you visit teach! I remember feeling that way once when I lived in CA like I could take on more and someone went on bed rest that day and needed help with her kids!

calibosmom said...

Whats the matter with you? Its the week of Christmas and you have nothing to do? Can I send you my Christmas cards to write, address and mail?

jessica said...

The problem is I always have something in the fire. It's good, I like it that way but there is ALWAYS something!

Linsey said...

Any chance you're interested in writing my last paper for the semester? I'd even pay you. Just kidding. Enjoy it. Just take a deep breath and enjoy it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails