- I missed the Bachelor because my DVR decided Oprah was more important... NOT!
- My kids woke up 30 minutes EARLIER than they were supposed to. . . Grrr
- Wade woke up 1 HOUR before he was supposed to
- I had to tell everyone what to do SEVERAL TIMES (like they had never gotten ready for school before)
- We couldn't find Jaxon's backpack (still looking)
- All the sippy cups were dirty (is there anything WORSE than THAT?)
- I had to take Jaxon to therapy at 7:45. And no, I didn't have time to brush my hair, change my clothes OR put on a bra. (I love being seen in public like that don't you?)
- I have to clean the house for company
- Our garage door was open all night
- I fell down this morning and skinned my knee (it was NOT graceful)
- OUTSIDE .....WHERE I AM SURE PEOPLE SAW THE POOR PREGNANT LADY ON THE GROUND TRYING TO GET UP!
On a happier note:
THE KIDS ARE BACK IN SCHOOL!
(it might just make up for all the rest)