Friday, February 5, 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

I HAVE A WINNER FOR MY BANNER! YIPEE! Thanks for participating ya'll. I even scored a few new followers YAY!

Thanks to RANDOM.ORG for my "random number selection" and the random number generator picked LUCKY NUMBER 13! If you didn't think that number is lucky, you got proven wrong today! I counted down to the 13th comment, and lo-and behold... IT IS SOMEONE I DON'T KNOW PERSONALLY!

A de-lurked lurker... and I TOTALLY believe that a de-lurker SHOULD be a winner because I love it when people de-lurk. :)

So to "THE PLATT'S" Please e-mail me with your info and I will sent the banner to you forth-with! You can e-mail me at lindzstew(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing... just for fun ms. platt, can you tell me how you found me? I would love to know. Thanks!

And just because I had so much fun, I am going to have ANOTHER giveaway... Stay tuned!

1 comment:

capnlando said...

13 is actually my lucky number, I'm totally let down, but I'll still be a good sport and congrats the winner!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails