Thursday, June 10, 2010

Irrational Fears

People have irrational fears.

Some revolve around garbage disposals, (not naming names)

Some revolve around bugs,

Some revolve around leaving electrical appliances on (ahem)

Some revolve around just about anything.

A long time ago, I found out that Wade was scared of SPIDERS.

And if you were annoyed by my post yesterday about my ridiculously cute and smart child,

you can now be put at ease, because he DEFINITELY has issues.


He is afraid of Spiders,

He is afraid of heights (seriously acrophobic)

and now, I am certain he is either afraid of rodents(who isn't)

or Zu Zu pet knock offs.

10 comments:

calibosmom said...

They are both so cute! I miss that age. I don't blame him-any kind of rodent in the house is a bad rodent.

Hollyween said...

Oh my goodness! That was hilarious!! You need to send that to AFV pronto!

We had to watch it twice because my kids were dying.

SO. FUNNY.

Danika said...

You can totally name names....I hate garbage disposals!

And that was one funny video. Was Kaylie playing with a stapler in the background?!?

Emily said...

so cute, he is a gorgeous kid!! love the target dress, i have put in my cart like 12 times, i just might i have buy it next time. he's a smart kid-be afraid be very afraid!!

Lauren in GA said...

Bless his heart...he was trying so hard to get the courage to pick it up...you could tell he was soooooo close...ohhhhhhh, and then just couldn't quite bring himself to do it.

Anny said...

Poor Wade! save this one for his HS graduation, for sure.

Lori Sundberg said...

So funny! Wade wanted to please his Mom, but he just COULDN"T!

jessica said...

Oh I love your blog...When I've missed a few days I can always count on some good stuff from you. The Bachelorette, Wade and this video...honestly, thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

that was too funny. me and piper both got a kick out of mr. wade. thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

This is definitely a replay video. Hilarious! Soooo funny and way too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails