Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Bachelorette Re-Cap

I know, I know. You are all waiting for my re-cap. Seriously, I soooooooooooooooooo wanted to re-cap last night's show, because it was awesome on so many levels. I even saved it because I might have to watch it again if I am bored today, which is not going to happen, but I hope it does.

If you didn't catch it, I am team re-capping this season with Jeanelle and Holly. They are my favorite re-cap girls and we all seemed to have been saying the same things last season so, we decided to try it.

I still get to have my say in her comments though, and you better believe that I did after last night's show, so please feel free to hop on over and check it out! :)

1 comment:

Jeanelle said...

I thought I'd respond to your FABULOUS comments over here so you'd get a little blog love your way as well. :)

I did try to figure out where Frank worked but couldn't find anything. I do think that the whole screenwriter thing is kind of interesting because you know he is loving the Hollywood connections he's making...we'll see if he loves that more than Ali. Frank has sure fallen quick though - a little weird. I don't find him one bit attractive either. Is it just me or are most of these guys kind of ugly?

And I can't stand the Weatherman either - what a dweeb...but at least he was just a big jerk like Craig. And come on - he gave AWESOME interviews last night (even though I was covering my eyes in embarrassment for some of them.)

I didn't think the Jesse date was that painful but I don't think he'll be on the show much longer. I think he got a rose based solely on his looks and the fact that he was so nice but he doesn't seem to be on the same maturity level as Ali.

Totally going home to re-watch the final rose ceremony to see Ali's barbie doll feet now! Thanks for pointing that out! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails