Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blogging BRUNCH

There is NOTHING better than eating good food with great ladies... AM I RIGHT? Seriously, I am. I had THE WORST DAY yesterday, and it was all forgotten today when I got to meet with Jessica, Kara, and Adrienne!! I know Jessica from my old hood (actually, we met each other through blogging before ACTUALLY meeting in person--even though we went to the same ward building) but she dropped me a line saying that she was going to be in the land of the sun and wanted to do LUNCH! I would never pass up an opportunity to do lunch, especially when she said she was going to bring Kara and Adrienne.



Kara lives here and I have never met her personally until today and of course our lives twine together in an odd way. I dated guys from her high school, she had cousins that went to mine, we grew up in the same area and weird, I know, now we meet via blog land! I even went to Jerusalem with one of her cousins! This world is getting smaller all the time.



To make the visit a little sweeter, besides great conversation, Kara Jayne brought me a little gift! Wanna see?







I have LONG been coveting Kara's creations from her blog. I have to admit, when I saw what it was I was completely GIDDY! I have been wanting one of her hand made necklaces FOREVER! The shorter one is hand-stamped disks with all of my kids names, and the larger one is an "L" on one side and a picture of a cute bird on the other! Double sided! Kara. . . seriously, you are super talented, and I LOVE IT. I need to add her to the LIST of super talented people who live by me! Oh, and Celia, Yeah, that is your same shirt.. . Jessica informed me that you wore it on her last visit to you! I knew we were connected in more ways that just blogging. . . shopping power, unite.

Thanks Ladies, for bringing even MORE sunshine to my day! Oh, and if I beat you all to the blogging punch, it is because I am doing a WHOLE LOT LESS THAN YOU!

And to finish this post, I need to post a few pix of little K- Just cuz they grow so fast. If you see her with that polka-dot background a lot, that is because it is the sheets on my bed, and that is where we hang out, you know. . . when she is nursing, and I am on the FB.

Mom, those were for you! ENJOY!

9 comments:

♥Shally said...

How fun!!! I am jealous.

Ilene said...

What? I wasn't invited to a blog brunch!

Oh yeah, I live no where close to Arizona. Details, details.

K is looking so so cute! They grow way too fast and I love that pink sweater.

Your necklaces are darling too.

Bridget said...

LOVE that necklace. Does she sell them? I have met Jessica before and I love her for real too. Next time I go to AZ you better believe I am adding extra time so I can see you!

Melissa-Mc said...

Sounds like so much fun. Someday I'd love to go to a blogging brunch or get together.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love love love that necklace (especially the little one). I need to check out her stuff. have i told you lately how much i love the one that i got from you? i do. it is so pretty.

That pink sweater is to die for. I want one in my size:).

Jake said...

Looks so fun! The good thing about living in AZ...you know people ALWAYS want to come visit!

jessica said...

Oh I want to have a blogging brunch! Looks like lots of fun. And I totally love your necklaces, they look hot on your neck. I need some new fun stuff to make my neck look hot.

Jill said...

How fun!! Cute girls. I got to meet Jessica and Kara last year and I just love them. I can't wait to meet you sometime (soon?) too!!!! The blog world is fabulous.

kara jayne said...

You are WAY TOO on top of it. I'm in a major blogging rut right now. I'm having too much fun making necklaces!! I'm so glad you like them. Let's get together again soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails