I think it is quite possible that Facebook is the greatest invention EVER. Or, at least the greatest way to keep in touch with people. Let's face it, we all know lots of people. Some that we would love to keep in touch with more, some that we would like to get to know better and some that we would just rather not keep in touch with. Facebook allows you to do all of that and even better, you know what most of those people have done in the last few hours!
Of course THE FB (which is what I refer to it as) can be a supreme waste of time as well, but hey, when you are nursing and staring at your computer, it makes the time move a little faster. Here are the top 10 reasons I love THE FB.
10. I can catch up with my friends that don't have blogs.
9. I can see pictures of my friends that don't have blogs.
8. I can ask a question like, "Has any one's child had torticollis?" and get some answers, because I am pretty sure Kaylin has it. (Now would be the time to answer that question, thank you.)
7. I can interface my blog and tweets all on facebook, and that is a beautiful thing.
6. I can see what people are up to without them KNOWING that I am seeing what they are up to. . . unlike a blog, where STATCOUNTER can tell you all things.
5. You can be friends with ANYONE, because EVERYONE wants lots of friends.
4. You can look at all those guys that you used to be crazy over in high school and see that they aren't all that anymore. . . and on top of that, they have no hair.
3. They can see that I might not still be all that, but at least I have HAIR.
2. You can "unfriend" someone if they are stalker-ish, or driving you crazy
1. You can find out important things like whether or not Adam Lambert is Gay, and I am here to tell you that I found someone on the FB who knows him and they said, YES, HE IS GAY! (If you couldn't figure that out on your own!)
Oh, and one more thing you can do on the FB is figure out how small the world really is. Or, find out how all of your friends know each other! I had one "blogger" that I have never met in person who was "friends" with one of my neighbors! I asked how they were friends and they grew up together!! WEIRD!
You can also keep in touch with those people who are just horrible about keeping in touch!!
FACEBOOK: DO YOU LOVE IT? or HATE IT?
Wanna be friends? Leave your name and I will friend you!