Sunday, October 4, 2009

I left my husband.

I did. I can't believe I did it either. It was after a week of complete chaos too. It was crazy, but I had to meet up with my sisters for our FIRST Girls trip!!





Where did we go?







VEGAS.







Of course!(?)







I took off Friday morning and drive with my other PHX sister to Las Vegas to meet up with my mom and 3 other sisters! No, this family knows no boys... just ones now related by marriage. It has always been kind of difficult to attempt something like this. . . I mean, we realized after we left, that we had left a total of 17 children behind. . . Was that an accomplishment? Or just sheer stupidity. (We still aren't sure) I think all the men made it. . I know my husband did anyway-- and he had it the worst for sure!!





We took in a great show . . Le Reve at the Wynn

and ate some even GREATER food! If you know anything about my family, it is that we LOVE FOOD!


Do we look alike?



We had a great time and it was fun to spend so much time with people I LOVE! Thanks girls! It was a blast! Let's do it again. . . . When Kaylie is a little older -per Peter's request! :)

PS- As I left for my trip, I gave Peter his "list" and jokingly said, Oh, and potty train Wade while you are at it. When I got home, they were on day 3 of potty training! Brave brave BRAVE daddy!

15 comments:

HeidiB said...

Love that you got to get away! It is great therapy. :) Welcome back to reality and potty training to boot! Have a great week :) Love!!

Anne said...

Sounds like Peter is like Jon...a WAY better mom than me! :)

calibosmom said...

I love girl's getaways! So glad you could have a little fun trip away. How cool about the potty training-he is a good man!

Christie said...

You guys are sickeningly cute. I would hate you if you weren't so nice. :-)

Tina said...

Good for you! All moms deserve time away...and way to go to "dad" for being brave and taking care of the kids for you!. You are all gorgeous sisters!!!!

Leah said...

I dream of a trip like this with my sisters ALLLLLL the time!!!!! I am so happy for you! You deserve it. And I am very impressed with that potty training hubby of yours.

Danika said...

How fun! And he did potty training too? Wow - I think he definitely deserves "Dad of the Year" award!

Heidi said...

I am so glad you got to get away. I sounds like you had a lot of fun. Wow Peter really stepped up to the plate. Which I am sure made your weekend even better. Glad it was a good one!!

jessica said...

Yay for you! Peter definitely gets some serious kudos for the potty training...what a man!

Melissa-Mc said...

All those other women are your sisters? What a blast!

Leah said...

You probably already heard Nie is on Oprah Wednesday.

Leah said...

Keep me posted on the Spokane thing!!!

Jessica said...

1. You all have the same VERY pretty mouth.

2. I am totally couponing. I'm saving about $50 so far...I'm hoping to get better.

3. I have some good veggie recipes, that I'll send you this week, okay?

liz said...

so fun! someday i wil give that idea a whirl.....

ok you ARE all beautiful. Which one is the mom?! You all look like sisters. Good news you will probably age well, too, then! ;-)

Kirsten said...

One of the greatest things about having all girls is that they can do things like this. I'm so excited for the day that my four are planning this same kind of trip. Hopefully they'll invite me along. Glad you had so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails