Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tragedy

Do you see anything wrong with this picture?
Well, it is a cupboard, used mainly for kids cups and bowls. There is no child lock on it because, like I said, it is used mainly for kids cups and bowls. If you look closely, you may see some pyrex dishes on the top right side. However, there is one missing now. It ended up on the floor, shattered around Wade's precious feet!
I am not sure how it happened. I mean, those dishes are so heavy that sometimes they are even hard for me to move! It was a horrifying accident, one that could have ended much worse than it did, and for that I am grateful because I know that Heavenly Father watches over us. If I had not been standing right there when it happened he may have let go of the cupboard, and sat down, or tried to crawl through the shattered glass..
Even still, he could have had serious and deep cuts when the glass hit the floor and shattered...
We did have to pull a few little pieces of glass out of his little feet, but all in all, the only scratches he ended up with were these . . .
The ironic part? This ... was right behind it on the counter... CHILD LOCKS- WITH A DRILL!....

1 comment:

abbyandcompany said...

I think the beneficial part was that you were standing right there, lucky Wade. I'm so glad your twin wasn't injured!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails