I got tagged by Julie who is a friend of mine from our studies at BYU Jerusalem. We have kept in touch here and there over the years and I am loving that I get to read her blog from time to time. This is a different tag than I got last time so, here goes:
10 years ago:
I was living in Salt Lake City, Utah. I had graduated from BYU about a year ago and was just starting a career as a financial planner for American Express Financial Services. (I type that all out, because being a business professional and wearing business attire seems like a dream, from a very long time ago.) I was getting ready to buy a Condo with my a friend of mine and my parents were so concerned about me "never getting married" that they put my profile up on LDS Singles Online . . . [enter Peter]
5 Things to do on my list today:
1. Paint my laundry room. (I just got a new Washer and Dryer, and now, I need new paint to go with them!)
2. Take Jaxon to Speech Therapy, and pick up the Cupcakes that I ordered!
3. Then take the kids to Jaxon's ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) Karate Class
4. Clean the Kitchen Floor (already did that)
5. Post on my blog (Doing that currently)
5 Snacks that I enjoy
1. Chocolate Chips
2. M & Ms
3. Chocolate Chip Cookies
Come on! Are you suprised?????
What would I do if I were suddenly a billionare?
Travel, eat, travel, eat, travel Oh, and probably eat. And then hire a trainer so I could have a rockin' bod after I ate all that food! My Top 5 places to visit.
1. Japan (I LOVE SUSHI!)
3. Ghanna (would turn 'Angelina' and bring home a baby)
5. Turks and Caicos
Of course, I would seek out all of the finest dining establishments in said countries.
3 Bad Habits
1. Mothering my husband. (I occassionaly ask him if he brushed his teeth, and other irritating mothering questions)
2. Making Cookies
3. Watching E-news "Your Hook-up to Hollywood" I tivo it. I am sorry.
5 Places I have lived
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Los Altos, CA
3. Eugene, OR
4. Sandpoint, ID
5. Jerusalem, Israel
5 Jobs I have had:
1. I worked at the 49th Street Galleria as an Arcade Person- (1st Job)
2. ZCMI- LIKE FOREVER
3. Intramurals Supervisor (BEST JOB EVER! Espcially Umpiring Softball in the Summer . . .YOU'RE OUT!!!)
4. Account Executive for a Home Decor importer... (You do not want to know how much you over pay for your home decor! :)
5. Financial Planner
I am not going to do the 5 things you don't know about me because I already did them . . . So: I will give you my favorite brush with Fame.
I convinced a group of friends to go to the U-2 Concert with me in Vegas. We drove down, and I had gotten tickets, but we weren't sure where they were. It turns out they were on the floor right in front of the stage! (About 15 rows back)
We met up with some other friends who where way up in the arena, and we were jumping up and down, and screaming, showing them our seats... Some guy came up to us, and said, 'Give me your tickets' He was kind of rude, and abrupt, and he said it again louder. He told us he wanted to give us front row tickets, and he DID!
During the course of the concert, some girl threw her shoe on the the stage . . .Bono picked it up and was walking down the cat walk with it. Because I my obvious height advantage, I jumped up on to the gate holding the crowd back and reached over to touch his hand as he was walking by, and he gave the the SHOE!!!! It was hilarious, and I only had the shoe for about 15 minutes because the girl who chucked it, wanted it back. I told the security officer that it was her fault for throwing it up there, and that Bono gave it to me! He gave me a stern look, and I handed him the shoe.... But still, not many people can say, BONO GAVE ME A SHOE! (I am sure he remembers that)
Last time, I tagged all of my blogging friends, and most of them obliged. This time, I am going to tag some bloggers that I have found in the land of Blog that I love reading: Who knows, maybe they will oblige! TAG: Stie, Amy, and Jessica