Sunday, February 10, 2008

Confession

I love baby feet.
I mean, it is a weird love.
That is the only way I know how to explain it. I think it is hereditary. My mom loves baby feet too.
I can't lay Wade on the changing table without giving his feet a little nibble. I think it has something to do with the little toes that look like mini-sausages?
Or, just the right amount of fat on their feet to make the tops of their feet bubble up in a way that would be disturbing as an adult (pregnancy feet anyone?) But for some reason, on a baby, it is adorable, and to me, just irresistible.


That is why the TRAGEDY was so horrific!

1 comment:

Stefanek Fam Damily said...

i am on board with that one! i love baby feet too much. glad that wade didn't get hurt more. that is so wonderful. wish we could get together like we used to to play games and hang out. it was fun, wasn't it? thank you for prodding me along to do more blogging. it's comments like yours that give me the push to update. thanks for being a great friend and i will check out your cook book blog. what a great idea and i am sure you have amazing recipes in there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails