- Should I even be numbering random thoughts? It could get extensive.
- SYTYCD was gooooood last night.
- Ryan and Kathryn's dance was hot.Hot.HOT!!!
- I watched it like, 4 times. It was very well executed and did I mention, hot?
- I can't believe how many of you are Jakob haters!
- WHO CARES if he is gay? He is an AWESOME dancer, and I think one of the better partner dancers! (even though he is gay--probably)
- Kathryn has really surprised me, YOU?
- Molly has gotten better too
- But Legacy has to go, YES, even over Ryan.
- Did I mention his dance was HOT last night?
- I want to see Burn the Floor in NYC. Anyone want to go with me? GIRLS TRIP!
- This is becoming a Random Thoughts SYTYCD version
- But before I go, I want to thank Matt and Luciana Damon for the wonderful Thanksgiving Dinner we had last night. Matt is just so down to earth, and so is Lucy (as he calls her). There house was charming and NOT ostentatious and everything went swimmingly until Matt got a call on the bat phone (that is what he calls it) which is a direct line from the security company that watches his house saying that there was paparazzi there. I was worried because he went outside to handle it himself, but he was totally cool, and just asked them very nicely to leave. I was impressed. (I AM NOT PREGNANT, why am I having dreams about celebrity friends?!?!?!)
- And finally, I wanted to share a picture about how we all feel about our pants some times as demonstrated by my daughter Kaylin.
Sometimes, when you sit down, your pants feel like they are doing this to your stomach.
Don't you all wish you could all do this and just make it feel a little better?
And as a side note to Old Navy. Can we put a little stretch in those jeans?? We shouldn't make our daughters succumb to our pressures so early in life. :)
- I am down a pant size. But not to MY pant size. Still working on it. :)