Wednesday, January 30, 2008

7 Things Tag


Lindsay Stevens said that anyone who read the "Tag" on her blog were responsible for tagging themselves. . . and I suppose we are supposed to reveal deep and dark secrets about ourselves. . . I have WAY more than 7, but here it goes!

7. I have a secret love affair with dough. Ok, that really ISN'T a secret, but some might think it is only cookie dough that I adore. Not so. I adore all kinds of dough and I do not discriminate. I will eat bread dough, cookie dough, cake dough (ok, it is batter, but I still eat it) roll dough, pretty much anything that is in dough form. I am pretty sure that I will meet my un-timely death from Salmonella poisoning. And I don't discourage my kids from eating dough because that would be down right hypocritical.

6. I have been known to be a "rule breaker". I profess to most to be extremely straight laced, but alas, I have done my fair share of rule breaking. My husband will laugh at me because, "Cougar's don't cut corners" but this Cougar broke a MYRIAD of rules while she was in Israel on the Study Abroad program. (Sorry mom and dad!) But I was in good company... Thanks Nicole and Claire~ Maybe I will scan the picture of us in front of AFRICA ZION (a local dance club)! (What did I just say about being hypocritical???)

5. This is something that I have already admitted on my blog, but if you don't check regularly, you may have missed it. I am a serial cookbook purchaser. I have more cookbooks than I will ever need, but I do LOVE to buy them!!! I do make good use out of most of them, and I try new recipes all of the time. (If you didn't notice, check the side bar of my blog) I am often found perusing the cooking mags as I am in the check out line . . .I peruse the rags too, but that is for another admission . .

4. My Ipod downloads would rival any 16 year old girls who was into the most hip shakin' music. Sorry folks. I just can't work out to "Come Come Ye Saints". I would be EXTREMELY embarrassed if someone listened to my Ipod (except for my sisters- because they know, and understand). I am proud of the fact that I download only "clean" versions of songs, but still, most of the songs that are on there, I would never let my kids listen to. I guess I should just be ashamed that the music I listen to even HAS "clean" versions! Maybe it comes from all those years in Jazz class, but I just love to groove!

3. This is an admission that I thought would never get past my husband's ears, but, I guess I am feeling loved enough today. . . and it is kind of related to #4. I have dreams that I am friends with Justin Timberlake. Before you do a spit take, I DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER MY DREAMS! And lets make ONE OTHER THING CLEAR... These dreams are on a purely platonic level, and we are only ever having discussions. . . and hanging out. I guess that makes the dreams even more funny in some ways.

2. I can't believe I just admitted #3

1. I usually keep my house remarkably clean. I mean, that doesn't mean that there aren't baby toys anywhere, or dishes in the sink, I just mean, I like things to be neat, and orderly, and I love having people over because it forces me into the mode of getting everything put in it's place. I love that part of it, and therefore, I love having people over. What you don't know, is that it looks like a bomb went off in my bedroom. . . . at all times.


TAG! You're it!! Kara, Hillary, Amy, Anne, Julie, and Tricia!(And anyone else who wants to play tag...)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

This was hilarious! I'm going to have to check out your bedroom sometime because I don't believe you! Tell Justin Hi for me...

abbyandcompany said...

I had a dream the other night that heath ledger was my boyfriend. I woke up kinda bummed that he wasn't :)

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I laughed out loud because I totally understand. Too bad Justin didn't touch the small of your back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails