Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Why I do PAMPERED CHEF.

What happened to "WHY I" week?


NOTHING!


It is just getting started a little late.



So, let me start with Pampered Chef.






This is what my entry looks like at least one day a week, if not two, or three, or... well you get the idea. I constantly have Pampered Chef product and boxes laying around my house and, I LOVE IT.

I do Pampered Chef because:

  • Honestly, having something to "do" keeps my mind more active and I waste less time. I know, even as I sit here and blog. But it is true! I am more organized and make better use of my time, ALL THE TIME.
  • I LOVE the product. Seriously. If you know me at all, you know that I love to cook and bake. Having almost ALL the product in my kitchen is seriously a dream come true. I love it. I feel like my kitchen is completely "decked" out with all the most fabulous latest tools.
  • I love being able to do the things that I want to do without the guilt. i.e Get a pedicure (hello $40 goodbye). Get shoes at the Rack. And pretty much whatever else I want including my new SWAGGER WAGON. Ok, so it is an Odyssey, and it is used, but it is still going to save my life traveling around the West this summer. Serious. And if you don't know why it is such a big deal for me to have a Swagger Wagon, click HERE.
  • So yes, I am making my very own car payment, and you know? I kinda like that too. It pushes me in my business, and helps me keep the ball rolling.
  • I like getting out of the house and talking to big people. It is nice. I am not gonna lie, there are some days where I am like, "I can't believe I have to leave the house right now!!!" But most of the days, I WANT TO.
  • I want to go to Maui, which is the incentive trip this year. . . I mean, who wouldn't? And me and the hubby got kinda snaked out of our 10 year anniversary this year, so, wouldn't it be nice if I got him an all expenses trip paid? Yeah, it would be. Even if I don't get Maui, I think I might have enough $$$$ left over to take him on a trip anyway.
  • And finally, it is nice to have a little extra dough after these last couple of years where pinching pennies was a must. I still pinch pennies, but, at least I know I have a little splurge fund.

So, I have been averaging about $700 per month with Pampered Chef, and that is only a three month average. February, March and April. So, Really? That is a nice piece of change. I love the freedom it gives me and my family through this rough patch. Couldn't YOU use an extra $700 per month? It is possible. SO, if you want to, please let me show you how.

TOMORROW?

Why I do secret shopping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Lindsey! All of your hard work is paying off:). yay for you!!!

Shanakin Skywalker said...

I got your email about hosting a show and would really like to do that. Are you really coming through St. George, or would you just come this way if there was a show to do. I have hesitated talking to you about it because we are all so poor around here that I'd be nervous bringing you all the way here and then have no one buy anything. I'd feel so bad. Tell me what you think about the risk and if it would still be a possibility for you. It would be fun to see you, and I haven't seen Pampered Chef stuff for a while. I bought a bunch of stuff years ago when I was first married. I'm looking at some of the stuff they sell now and it looks like they have more stuff that people actually USE. It used to be that most of it was really fun gadgets that would sit in your drawers and cupboards, and you LOVED them, but never used them. I'm so glad it's been a good business for you. Maybe I should reconsider that offer you extended to help me do it too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails