Friday, May 14, 2010

Rollin Rollin Rollin

Hey!

I am coming YOUR way this summer.

In my hot new Swagger Wagon. Yo.

I am excited to get on the open road with that thing... Wanna hear about some of my "other" single momma on the road adventures?

Click HERE

or

HERE

Those stories are worth the clicks. Promise.

Anyway, in order to KEEP my Swagger Wagon, I also have to KEEP my business rollin'. So, I am looking for people who want to host Pampered Chef Parties in Utah or Washington while I am there!

(Please, oh, please)

I will make it worth your while and get you some FREE STUFF, feed you some GOOD FOOD, and get you some AWESOME PRODUCTS FOR SUPER CHEAP! Because in July, the Ultimate Mandolin, the Chopper and the Salad Choppers are all 60% off for Hosts. Yeah, I know. Don't miss it.

Please e-mail me with dates that you are available. IT WILL BE FUN!



NEXT UP? MY GIVEAWAY!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE JULY SPECIALS!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Can I use somebody else's discount? That is a rockin' deal!

jessica said...

I'm still working on the dates...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails