Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Did I say it was going well?

I think a few days ago I said that Spring Break was going well.. Oh... that was SO DAY 3! Since then, Wade's illness escalated into something so full blown he would be found sleeping in various spots in the house. He was so irritable that I had to become a video DJ and before one video was even over (or even 10 minutes in) he would come crying to find me to change it. (It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO time consuming) It even got so bad, I let him have his binky back and now I am going to have to break the habit AGAIN!



The weekend was a blur of Wade continuing being hysterical, loud kids, lots of messes, me meaning to clean the floor for 4 days (and counting) and doing piles and piles of laundry. (I swear... it IS ridiculous) Not to mention Kaylin's great schedule of sleeping from 10-4 has been completely SHOT TO HECK and as a result, I am completely sleep deprived during *hell* week. :)



To be honest, I just do my best to get through every day and hope that by next week I will have cleaned SOMETHING in my house. (Just one thing would be good)


Not to mention I got Wades fabulous cold. So, being under slept and crazy sick isn't helping my status much... To top off week ONE, we took kitty to the Vet on Monday. She got in some crazy cat fight and had a big ol' wound.. She has had it since Thursday, but lets be honest... I couldn't get to her issues until Monday. I had enough of my own.

Here is to hoping you all have more FABULOUS plans for Spring Break, other than rampant illness, a 5 week old, and trips to the Vet. :)




Here is Abby coloring at the Vet. Thank heavens they had crayons and coloring books!! And NO, Abby doesn't ever comb her hair... Is there anyone out there who can tell me how I can get her to care about what her hair looks like???? (Oh wait, maybe she is taking after me... Notice there is no picture of MY hair)

Here is Wade getting impatient in the 5x10 foot vet room. Yes, he is still in his pajamas. It was 8:45 a.m.

Here is Kitty, awaiting her fate. They put her out, shaved her up and put a tube in her. YUK. And here is a picture of the BIRTHDAY BOY! Yes, I said Birthday. He turned 2 yesterday and NO we did not celebrate. It was determined that we would celebrate next week with the Grandparents.. We said nothing of it yesterday, but I DID take this cute picture of him at the park to commemorate the day.

6 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Totally understand....I'm drowning myself here. The amount of laundry six people make is just ridiculous and I'm pretty sure my floor hasn't been cleaned in over four days. Blaaaa!

Anonymous said...

it's 7:59 P.M. and i am still in my pajamas. Does that tell you anything?:). It will make next week feel like a little bit of heaven! right?....

jessica said...

Oh I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry things are so tough right now. I am just barely feeling like I am getting a handle on my house and it's been almost four months! Welcome to the club sister...

Melissa-Mc said...

You're getting closer to the end. Sorry about all the sickness. Moms can't be expected to be cheerful on little sleep. Hang in there.

wenderful said...

We're in the midst of the sickies too. I hate them. That little baby sure is getting big. She's darling!

Ilene said...

What is in the air nowadays? We are all sick 'round here too.

I hate how life keeps us humble.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails