Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Beginning of the End. . .

Our spring break starts tomorrow.

It is two weeks long.

I am stuck here at home.

Without the Manny.

I think I am going to hire one.

Seriously.

I hope I make it.

KJ is sleeping through the night.

If you call waking up at 5:30 sleeping through the night.

I guess it could be worse.

The girls had their photo taken in their new dresses yesterday.

It was priceless.

I had to let them wear the dresses today.

Even though it isn't Easter yet.

I couldn't resist.

Wade's birthday is coming up.

I can't believe he is going to be two.

I hope I don't forget.

Since it is during *ell week.

I mean, "Spring Break".

I will be watching Monday nights replacement show tomorrow.

I love it.

I heard SHE was going to be on it... NO WAY!

You better set your TIVO.

I guess ABC felt guilty, and wanted to "make things right."

Last night I was nursing the baby at 11:00 p.m.

I was bummed because I realized it was daylight savings and it was really midnight.

Then Peter reminded me . . . . AZ DOESN'T HAVE DAYLIGHT SAVINGS!

And I realized, yet ANOTHER reason I REALLY LOVE IT HERE.

Not to mention, the weather.

Which is awesome.

It is going to be a long couple of weeks.

I hope I make it.

7 comments:

Ilene said...

Arizona was the only state smart enough not to deal with this daylight savings nonsense. I'm tired.

Arian said...

K, we'll have to get together again this week. Not sure if your older kids will enjoy my younger kids though... Perhaps Wendy and her kids can join in on the fun?

jessica said...

You can do it! You have the sun on your side...just let shove them out the door at 9am and only let them in to eat and go potty.

Bridget said...

Good luck surviving. Since two of my siblings are living in AZ I am always wondering- is it the half of the year we are on the same time or not...

Melissa-Mc said...

You are going to make it.

You can do this.

Good luck.

calibosmom said...

I really can't feel sorry for you right now. Yesterday I was outside and it was 50 degrees-thats warm! Today I am looking out my window at SNOW SNOW SNOW! I do love New England but ENOUGH ALREADY! And it really is hard to wake up! BLAH! Have a FUN two weeks!!!

Leah said...

Holy cow, I LOVE that girl! I can't believe she is the replacement. She is going to rock it. You've always got the good scoop, Lindsey. ;) (I hope you saw her on Ellen because that helped provide me with some much needed closure.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails