Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 1

Wade woke up at 3:30 a.m. with a 102.2 degree fever.

He went back to sleep until 8:00 a.m.

Kaylin woke up at the same time.. Both times..

Not a bad wake up time for the first day of Spring Break!

We did a different rendition of our "park tour".

As I watched my two older ride in front of me (as I jogged with the stroller) a weird kind of peace came over me.

I am grateful I have them.

Even if they are going to drive me insane all week.

Abby and Jaxon played Wii.

Wade watched TV (all day long... he is dreadfully sick... to the point of screaming at you if you even look at him)

Abby spent the rest of the afternoon on the Serengeti. (At a friends house)

Jaxon, Wade and Mommy had quiet time.

It was fabulous.

I burned dinner TWICE.

Wade's temp at dinner was 104.

He didn't feel like eating much.

Other than the horrible fever, I hope tomorrow is as good as today.

6 comments:

Emily said...

oh poor baby-104 is awful!! ihope he feels better soon!

Melissa-Mc said...

Oh, that poor little guy. I hope he wakes up tomorrow at 98.6 and that you can still get your quiet time.

Anonymous said...

us too. yuck! did you get pooped on and vomited on (twice?). special times and happy spring break.

Leah said...

Holy cow, that is a high fever! I hope you were able to call the doctor. That scares me to death.

I hope you all get well soon over there.

I enjoyed Melissa last night. But Karina's outfit was out-of-control J-Lo-green-dress-style! The only things she covered I can't even mention on this post!

jessica said...

Sorry about the sick kiddo. I am so jealous of you being able to run outside with the kids. It so cold here, not to mention snowy. Even if I could handle the cold there is no way I could take Camden out there!

Andy said...

HOLD EVERYTHING. Did you just say you "jogged"?! Good grief. I'm still crawling accrost the floor. Can't imagine jogging. Ever. You go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails