Friday, September 25, 2009

The Happy List

RIDING MY BIKE FOR AN HOUR THIS MORNING to THIS SONG. (Thanks to Cassi, this is her fam riding through one of my former hoods, Sandpoint, ID. . . She inspired me to add it to my play list. Doesn't it just make you want to ride a bike?


IN 80 DEGREE WEATHER (NOW you can be jealous of my weather) with BEAUTIFUL SUNSHINE. (Oh wait, it is sunny here every day)


K is FINALLY used to her HELMET.


EATING SUSHI WITH MY LITTLE GIRL! (cuz my hubby is out of town)


EATING SUSHI DURING HAPPY HOUR WHERE SUSHI IS 50% OFF!


MY HUSBAND IS COMING HOME TOMORROW! YAY!


GOING TO CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS WITH MY LITTLE GIRL. . AND GOING TO HARKINS THEATERS. .


I LOVE HARKINS THEATERS. From their $1 re-fillable cups to their Re-fillable popcorn that you can bring on a DIFFERENT visit. That makes for CHEAP movie treats friends!!


K is *SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT* 6 to 6. . No 5 AM wake up for the past 3 days! YIPPEE!!! I can even let her sit in there for a few mins. because she just talks to herself!


Lots to be happy about today. . .

5 comments:

The Miller Family said...

If blogs had a "like" button, I'd totally "like" this post!

mamazita said...

I found your blog. It made me happy!

jessica said...

I'm so happy you are happy! When husbands are gone it is hard to be happy...Good. For. You!

Linsey said...

Sleeping through the night? Hooray!!

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of riding your bike in 80 degree weather. I'm riding in 35 degree weather. Do you still miss that neighborhood in Sandpoint?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails