Thursday, September 10, 2009

No Babies Were Actually Harmed for this Blog Post


And although mighty-minis might not be considered "babyfood" the sure help out in the teething department. . . K is trying to debut some new bottom teeth, and she devoured a couple of mighty minis in an effort to "chill" them out. . .


However, post mighty mini-she looked somewhat like an accident victim. .



But, I promise, it was under very close supervision. . . Right on top of my counter... >
Don't worry. I balanced out all that sugar with some real fruit later :)

However, someone else had a hankering for mighty mini's at about 4:00 a.m. He came into my room anyway. I didn't realize his hankering until I was shooing him back down the stairs. . There was one on the steps about 3 steps down that he ever so politely picked up and gave to me. . .

Oh, and then a butter knife? One more item to pick up on our route to bed. . ANOTHER mighty mini. . (I guess he was REALLY hungry) Of course, when we got to his bedroom door, it was locked. (A butter knife is the prefered method of opening doors around here... Now it is all making sense?) I opened the door and got him back into bed. . . Who knows what else he did while he was galavanting around the house last night... But it wasn't my usual sneaker. I have a new one.
Maybe the smurfs made him do it. . . Wish him luck tomorrow... He is going to be seeing smurfs in his sleep at the surgery center! ;)

5 comments:

Anne said...

It's a good thing our kids are so darn cute! I am confident that is the only reason they stay alive some days!

Tammy said...

That's a cute post. What a great idea for teeting. I'll keep it in mind.

Melissa-Mc said...

I love the Smurfs. I hope he does well in surgery and that there are no more ear infections!

Leah said...

You will be happy to know that I started couponing. Like yesterday! VERY minimally...but at least I've tried a bit!!! I got excited about the 13 hour cereal sale at Rosauers and about died when I saw ladies carrying around their coupons getting things for half of what I was paying. One lady even gave me some coupons and told me she uses the website you recommended: Frugal Chic. And then just this morning the guy behind me in line was buying his 5 free Healthy Choice meals. I think everyone's doing it!

I've had a lot of frustrations with a broken printer and stuff. A lot of wasted time. Maybe I'll keep trying.

jessica said...

So I need to get some of those mini's. But I will make C eat them in his diaper in the tub!

Oh and those Smurfs are a BAD influence let me tell ya...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails