Sunday, September 13, 2009

POP Culture

The VMA's were last night. I didn't watch them, but, I heard there was some "drama" so, I went to the site to check it out. . Here is what I found:

Lady Gaga (photo via mtv.com)

Can you say, issues?


I mean, this takes issues to a whole new level. . no? (Lady Gaga--again)


And Madge, you need to lay off the plastic surgery. You aren't foolin' anyone anymore as the most youthful 51 year old. Mmmkay? You are starting to look like the cat woman. .

I'm just sayin'. . you are about one step away. . It is a fine, fine line.


But now, to the REAL reason I visited the VMA site. . I heard they previewed a new movie trailer. .

Have you seen the movie Twilight? I mean, during the day, when you are not surrounded by a million screaming teenagers, and when you are not hopped up on caffeine? Because there were parts that were laughable. Seriously. Don't hurt me.

THE GOOD NEWS IS: NEW MOON LOOKS A WHOLE LOT BETTER!!!

PS- Dear Kanye, we are all tired of your tirades. . Time to lay off the sauce and go to rehab.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, New Moon does look way better thank goodness. I never read the book, but the movie looks like it will do.

What do you think of the HGTV Design Star outcome?!! If you don't watch that one, I think it's worth adding to your Tivo list.

jessica said...

That picture of cat woman made me almost loose my breakfast! Honestly doesn't anyone love her enough to tell her to stop! At least Madonna has you...

New Moon!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

Melissa-Mc said...

Thanks for the link to the blog on freezer meals. The world is getting smaller. Martha and I were in the same ward in Pittsburgh together and she was a great friend. Tell her "hi" from me.

Jill said...

Holy crap! That trailor looks so good..I still haven't read the books but I'm dying to see that movie!!!!!!! And what the heck is up with Lady gaga? In-ter-es-ting.

Jessica said...

I've spent the last 40 minutes "researching" Kanye and Taylor. Time well spent, I must say.

And I never think anyone's had plastic surgery. Thanks for the reminder.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails