Tuesday, September 8, 2009

How do you solve a problem like Kaylin?

Please re-read that title and sing it to the "How do you solve a problem like Maria? "


Because K got fitted for her Cranial Band today. But, from here on out, let's just call it a helmet. Ok? Cuz that is what it is.






And no, that is not it.. She was just being fitted today... As you can see from the pix last time.. it will be much more sleek. . Today, she just had to look like Maria for a little while.



She was pretty good. Cried a little. . I think she liked her photo shoot. I love it because the Dr. was trying to "reassure me" that it wasn't going to hurt and that she would be fine. . . I was like. . Sir, this is the last of 4 children of mine. . . and you don't know the 1/2 of what I have been through... .I'll be fine--I am not worried. That seemed to put him at ease. . .



But, she was more happy when she got to take off her habit. . I mean, plaster mold. :)


But, maybe we should borrow the mold for Halloween. . no?

9 comments:

jessica said...

You didn't need to tell me the tune I was already singing it!

I love the pictures, a half naked baby with a head wrap and plaster on her nose...what's not to love!

Leah said...

Oh my gosh, I loved the comment to the doctor! Mothers of autistic children are tough as nails. After all you've been through, a helmet fitting was a mild day I would guess.

I'm sorry you have to add one more thing to your full plate. I hope the transition to helmethood goes smoothly.

Anonymous said...

i too got the song reference. Perfect! I love it. She should most definitely be a nun for halloween. that would be the funniest thing ever, no?

Why would the dr. think that was difficult? it's not like he had to re-break her head to make a mold.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa-Mc said...

Put black robes on her and you have it. She is so cute, she even looks good in a habit.

Tina said...

I love her chubby cheeks. She is adorable, habit and all!!! :)
She will thank you one day for doing this....

Jeanelle said...

You have her Halloween costume all figured out. Nun baby! What stinkin cute pics...

Ilene said...

Only an adorable face can pull off wearing a habit.

She rocks it.

calibosmom said...

Oh my goodness, she is adorable-white goop and all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails