Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Like Sister, Like Sister

My new OB's office does a routine ultra sound at 28 weeks or there about. It is fun to get three ultra sounds to check out the baby's progress... so far, it is sister like sister.

This is sister #1


This is sister #2....

See the resemblance? Oh wait... you see something ELSE??? What is THAT?? You mean that BONE RIGHT BY HER FACE? That would be her LEG. Yes, starting at the bottom, a knee, a calf, an ankle... A LEG..

Like I said, like sister, like sister. Abby was born frank breech by c-section.... Girl #2 is looking the same so far! Like so.....

Like sister, like sister.

11 comments:

Jill said...

Oh dang, sorry!! I loved taking care of those babies though...they were my little frogs. SO CUTE!!

Melissa-Mc said...

I think she's going to be a gymnast or an acrobat.

♥Shally said...

Oh no!

She has serious skills, though... ;)

Leah said...

My last baby was breech and the doctor turned her around in my uterus a week before she was born. It was the freakiest thing and incredibly uncomfortable to say the least.

abbyandcompany said...

hey I was born that way, only is wasn't via c-section...

wait so confused, who did you have a v-bac with? Jaxon? I think I got it.

Abby is so cute, the 3-d ultrasound though? Kinda freaky...

Ilene said...

Oh, she is already taking up yoga. Namaste'.

Bridget said...

Wow, that is some serious flexibility!

jessica said...

Those ultra sounds are pretty amazing...a little creepy but amazing! I hope everything goes smoothly with that very flexible baby of yours.

Jenibelle said...

Amen to Jessica on the comment above me.

I didn't know you could have an ultrasound like that. Wow. The world has changed in 12 years. Wow. Speechless.

shauna said...

I don't know what to say. Those pictures are amazing.

Prayers that all goes well!

calibosmom said...

That looks painful...for both of you. She is a cutie though!!! Can't wait to see her for real!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails