Monday, November 24, 2008

Mm MMMMMm Good.


I know I have not posted recipes here in AGES! That is because I started a recipe blog a long time ago.. however, I made a recipe that I had posted on my recipe blog LAST holiday season, and BOY was I glad I pulled it out again. I think you need to try it too. Surprise the kids before school in the morning, or, if you don't get your fill of pumpkin PIE over the holiday, make THESE on the weekend! They were sooooooooooo good. Not to mention, they filled my house with the smell of pumpkin PIE! (oh, I skipped the rum)

7 comments:

Linsey said...

Ah the joys of canned pumpkin. Maybe I'll go to netgrocer.com and order a case. Then we can have pumpkin pie and pumpkin soup and pumpkin waffles until Easter.

Ilene said...

Would this work as pancakes? Our waffle iron is broken :( Oh, I do need to get that pumpkin bar recipe from you too.

Because my waist needs some more pumpkiny desserts.

Bridget said...

Anything with syrup on it is delicious. yum!

shauna said...

Looks like a great way to have Thanksgiving all year long. Nothing wrong with that!

Thanks for the great recipe.

jessica said...

Looks like I'll have one more thing to burn off this week!

abbyandcompany said...

i wish i would have seen this last night. I was wanting to make a coffee cake to use the rest of my pumpkin and full fat sour cream.

Now the question is: to Rum or not to Rum. Hmmm.

Jill said...

dang yum. thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails