Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wade

Wade is a total and complete joy in my life. I would be lying if I said any less.

I have always said, if I could have all "Wades" I would have a lotta kids.
Kaylie is our last. Most definitely.

To be honest, I am not exactly sure what it is that I love so much about him.


His happy nature?

His exuberant personality?



This is what I look down and see, every day, a hundred times a day. . and. .


I love it.

Thanks for being my buddy Wade. Happy 3rd.

SEE MY GIVEAWAY IN CELBRATION!

3 comments:

abbyandcompany said...

He is so cute! Happy Birthday, Wade!

jessica said...

What's not to love! Especially those curls...

Jessica said...

You just totally described my Seth. It's so nice to have one that is just EASY, you know??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails