Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Spring Break Aftermath

Wow. I am trying to recover from our Springbreak. I am not sure what happened, but it really seemed to throw me for a loop. I sat on my couch last night unable to move and looking at the disaster that is my house at the moment, and for some reason, I can't imagine getting back on top.



I blame sugar.



Because I have been eating it.



And I think it really has been affecting me! I feel totally bottomed out.



I am going to have to find someway to create a happy medium with that in my life, because right now, whatever it is, it is NOT working!



I also spent the week off of going to the gym. Kaylie and Wade were both deathly ill, I am sure from attending the gym daily for weeks on end. I think they are on the mend, but I am having a hard time getting my back side back in gear.



My in-laws came and we packed in as much fun as humanly possible. But, I can't even seem to remember what we did! I know that we saw "How to Train your Dragon" and had a birthday party for Wade. We went to a fun water park, but that day completely put me out of commission. Taking a 1 year old to a water park is always more than what you want, expect, or need in your life. That is for sure!



What I would really like is to have a nice little "vacation" with my family. Like a REAL vacation. Where we leave the house, and go someplace fun for all of us and get away from it all . That has not been a reality for quite some time with our constantly evolving drama. But I hope someday will happen.



Someday.



A person can dream, right?



In the mean time, I will be picking up the 10234 pieces of clothes that are laying on my bathroom floor (Why is MY bathroom floor the dumping ground for EVERYONE'S clothes?) And trying to re-claim my life meanwhile having the LONGEST WEEK OF MY LIFE, while my husband waits for a call.

In better news: I made $900 with The Pampered Chef in the month of March. Ah, I knew it was going to be a good month. Maybe my dreams of a hotel on wheels will come true. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending you a big hug! And if it makes you feel any better, my bathroom is the dumping ground for everyone in the entire family's clothes, toys, school stuff, etc. why??? really, why? congrats on the 900 bones:). you rock!

a phone call huh?:)

Ilene said...

I'm tired just reading about your week.

It's spring break here and my husband managed to take a business trip to Ohio for the ENTIRE WEEK. He owes me.

jessica said...

Sick kids are the worst! I have to admit I would take one year old at the water park...I just want to feel warm again.

I hope you get the call...oh and yay for you and $900!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails