Friday, January 18, 2008

1000 Recipes

I know, I have been posting a lot of recipes. That just happens to be what I am into right now. I go through phases. Sometimes I just LOVE to cook, and I want to eat something new every single night! Then, there are of course the other times, when it is all I can do just to get spaghetti on the table. This happens to be one of the times where I am enjoying experimenting. I hope you are enjoying the recipes too! Please feel free to comment on a recipe if you liked it, or maybe even if you didn't! (Some things aren't for everyone!) Or if you made changes.

I change a lot of recipes because of what I have on hand... So, there will be lots of different variations. I hope you are enjoying this new slew of recipes... Because I sure am! :)

Oh! And if you want to read something other than recipes. I have noticed that on my web-page if you go to the blog archive, the posts that are not recipes are highlighted in a different color. I didn't do that on purpose, but it sure works out nice! I do put up other posts on occasion!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails