Sunday, January 20, 2008

Jaxon-isms

We went out to dinner last night, and we had a baby sitter watch the kids... by the way, if you ever want to go to dinner with us, we are at Sushi.com. Like....... every weekend that we go out!!!!!

This morning:


Jaxon: Where is my girl?
Me: Jaxon, her name is Katie.
Jaxon: Where is my Katie?
Me: She went home to her house.
Jaxon: But, she wants to stay here! She LOVES me!
Me: She does? That is good.
Jaxon: Yeah, not all the girls love me, but she LOVES me! She wants to be with me!
Me: Oh, that is good Jaxon, I am glad she likes you.
Jaxon: Yeah, she is my girl.


Apparently, Jaxon and Katie have some kind of arrangement that I don't know about. Maybe Jaxon asked her to move in? I am not sure. I don't know what it is, but Jaxon DOES HAVE A WAY WITH THE LADIES!!! We are really going to have to watch out for him... I mean, after all, he is only 4!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Lindsey, Thanks for visitng me. If you want to send me your email address, I can invite you to my GoodReads account, which is my new favorite place to find books (Lindsey's on there, too.)It's jessicaromney@hotmail.com.

In the meantime, my favorite book is Peace Like a River. Good and funny and a great message--I even gave in to Lindsay Stevens for her birthday one year.

Thanks for checking me out and email me soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails