Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Lori!

To my BIG SISTER, I love you, and I am sorry I am sending a belated birthday wish! I am not POETIC, but I do have some pretty great memories with you!

YOU ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN:

My other mommy:


My Big Sis


The Ultimate Party Girl


A brave adoptive mother of three... (come on, THREE?? Only you could be so brave!)


The Musical One




A good time!


A great Aunt,


A loving Mom,


An amazing, successful, wonderful person...


I am so grateful you are my sister! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great and fun tribute to your sister. I am sorry i didn't come to YOUR class last week. I have so much still to learn about this blogging thing. It is such a great way to keep in touch with family and I'm so glad you shared it with our ward sisters -- it wouldn't have worked coming from me. And, hello -- you can come over anytime - heck, if we have our family relations teachers over, maybe we'll get a better grade??

Hillary said...

That was cute Lindz...did Lori see it? Yea for scanners!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails