Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions......

There is something great about starting a new year... putting away the Christmas "throw-up" and having a clean slate... I mean, my kitchen hasn't been this clean in... well, I don't know.... months! Maybe even since Wade was born! Having new goals, a clean house, and a new resolve feels good, but at the same time... I feel like it could all slip away at any moment! (I guess I won't mention the fact that I haven't even taken a shower today... that makes me seem so much less put together.)

Sure my house looks great right now, but it is one bad day of mail, or homework papers away from being disshevled again. That is ok. At least I can enjoy it for one day. I am excited that there is nothing looming over my head.... Last New Year, "BABY" was looming over my head... then "SUMMER". . . then "SCHOOL" . . . then the "HOLIDAYS". It seems now, for the first time in 12 months I can actually. . MAYBE. . . get a few side projects done. Things that I wanted to get done... things that are only important to me. Now, THAT is exciting!

I wish you all a Happy New Year, and hope that you will have a clean kitchen, time for yourself, and I hope that you have time to take a shower too! :)

1 comment:

Stefanek Fam Damily said...

totally feel ya, girl. love the jaxonisms. that kid is bright. love the humpty dumpty response. how old is he again? amazing. glad you all are doing good. and hope you get to those long awaited projects. maybe you doing yours will motivate me. good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails