Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ohhhhhhhhhh Abby

Abby has really been driving me nuts lately... I guess it might be the three days that she has been out of school for snow days. Unfortunately, she has taken to critiquing my cooking, baking, size, and just about everything else am, or that I do. This morning I banished her from my presence for a good portion of the morning just to save her from brutal retaliation on my part. I am not sure if it would have been physical or verbal, but I didn't want to find out.

Fortunately she has said some pretty funny stuff today... this is the conversation that she had with Peter as he was putting her to bed. . .

Abby: I hope you have a good day at work tomorrow and bring home some money.
Peter: Oh, thank you Abby
Abby: When ARE you going to bring home money?
Peter: I do bring home money twice month, and give it to mommy, and she puts it in the bank.
Abby: NO Daddy. . . . M O N E Y.

Then, during family prayer, she prayed that she would NOT have another snow day tomorrow, as Peter informed her that she would have to go to school in the summer if there were more snow days.

Abby: Please bless that we can go to school tomorrow so we do not have to go to school anymore in the summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails