Sunday, January 13, 2008

Food Analysis

After opening these recipes one by one to change how I am formatting them, I began to wonder if some of you think that this is all that I eat! No, I have many, many recipes (as I am sure you all do) that I use all of the time. I do post some of them, when I am thinking about it, on the website.

Those would be, Mongolian Beef, Jean's Chicken Curry, Pot Stickers and a few others visit my weekly or monthly rotation. The fun in these recipes for me, is that I like to try something NEW! Mostly, I want to cook something *New* because I love to cook, and I don't want to get bored in the kitchen. I am going to be expanding these recipes in the very near future, and I wanted to be prepared, as well as let you know that if it is posted here, I tried it, and I liked it!

Does that mean it is now in my weekly or even monthly rotation? No, because I would never be able to cook the same thing twice! I don't want to tell you what ALL of the "good ol' standbys" are because then, you would only try those.

I want YOU to try what sounds good to YOU! With the assurance that if it is on here, it was yummy, and my family approved! So, there you have it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails